Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Livestock Complex • Pavilion B
Co-Chairs: Carolyn Dowdy, Amy Keach,
• No does with liters or diseased animals accepted.
• Animals showing symptoms of disease will not be allowed to show.
• All purebred rabbits must be permanently ear marked (tattooed) in the rabbit’s left ear before June 1st.
• Exhibitor will provide water and is responsible for waste control.
• All exhibitors will be responsible for their own cages.
• Franklin County Fair Board, Franklin County Fiscal Court and Lakeview Park are not responsible for any loss or
accident related to
• Cages must meet the following criteria (If cages do not meet these criteria, rabbits will be disqualified
from class champion.)
A. Cages must confine rabbit for travel.
B. Cages must have 50% or more openings for air circulation.
C. Cages must be constructed to contain waste.
D. Cages must be constructed so rabbit does not sit in waste.
The following are unacceptable cages: bird cage, cardboard boxes, milk crates, aquariums, bushel baskets.
Premiums: $5 $4 $3 $2 $1
• Novice (under 9)
• Junior (9 - 12) • Intermediate (13 - 16) • Senior (17 - 21) •
Oldie (22 and up)
Classes: All Varieties (colors) competing as one class.
Division 1 – Six Class Rabbits
A. Senior Buck (A rabbit 8 (eight) months of age or over and having met the minimum senior breed weight,
if allowed in the breed standard)
Division 2 – Four Class Rabbits