Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:00 p.m.
4-H/FFA Livestock Complex Pavilion A
Co-Chairs: Tony Morris 502-352-1927; Jackie Branham, 502-545-0890;
and David Stigers, 502-382-6954
1. Exhibitors are limited to two entries per class.
2. Any animal showing symptoms of disease will not be allowed to show.
3. All birds will be tested for Salmonella – Pullorum – Typhoid. Testing will be available at the show
4. 4-H / FFA will show at 6:00 p.m. The open show will follow the Youth Show in the same order.
5. 4-H / FFA must show in only the Youth OR Open Show.
6. The same bird cannot be shown by more than one exhibitor.
7. All exhibitors will be expected to have water available to their animals at the show.
8. Judges decision will be final.
9. Franklin County Fair Board, Franklin County and Lakeview Park are not responsible for any loss or accident related to the show.
10. No premiums will be awarded in Novice Classes.
Showmanship Classes — Ribbons
1. Novice Showmanship (under 9 years as of 1/1/2013)
2. Junior Showmanship (9-13 years as of 1/1/2013)
3. Senior Showmanship (14-21 years as of 1/1/2013)
4. Oldie Showmanship (22 years and up as of 1/1/2013)
$5.00 $4.00 $3.00 $2.00 $1.00
Rosettes only for Champion and Reserve
Franklin County 4-H and FFA will receive an additional premium: $3.00 $2.00 $1.00
The show will be divided into five divisions: Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, and Other (American Game, Doves, Pheasants, Quail, Pea Fowl, etc.)
Trophies for the Poultry Show are sponsored by Shelburne Farms